No news posted
Incoming 7th Graders - T-dap Reminder
For the upcoming school year of 2016-2017 your student must have proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster immunization call “TDAP”. If we do not have the proof before the first day of school your student will not be allowed to begin class, and will have to remain at home until proof is received.
The TDAP requirement affects all incoming 7th grade students in California.
Please log into your Parent Portal to check the status of your student’s immunizations. If your student has already had the TDAP shot but it is not showing in your students health record you must provide proof that the shot has been administered. A copy of the TDAP proof should be brought to the SVMS registrar.
At Stone Valley, we make every effort to ensure that students feel safe, secure and successful at school. Each year we survey our students to improve our supervision as well as seek feedback on our ...more
Stone Valley Mission Statement
SVMS advocates for each student to grow physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially, to ensure that each individual reaches his/her potential.
Stone Valley News
2016/2017 Registration Information
Stone Valley will be doing on-line registration as well as on-site registration. Our ROAR DAY on-site registration day is August 11th in our MPR.
*On-Line Registration website will go live August 3, 2016.
This website is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to Parent Teacher Associations and other educational benefit foundations as well as school personnel as required.
Visit the Volunteer Management System to update hour information or to register to volunteer if you have not done so previously.
*The registration website, is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to Parent Teacher Associations and other educational benefit foundations as well as school personnel as required.
Important Dates to Remember
SRVUSD Annual Update (see information below)
School Registration Process (see information below)
If you volunteer at an SRVUSD school and your information has changed, visit the Volunteer Management System to make updates.
SRVUSD ANNUAL UPDATE
San Ramon Valley Unified parents are asked to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgement and permission requirements.
Complete the District Online Annual Update using your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus.
The Annual Update window for the 2016-17 school year is scheduled to open on 8/3 for Stone Valley. At that time you will be prompted to log into your Parent Portal account to complete this important task for the new year. Check your Portal “InBox” for a message titled “Annual Update Fall Registration”. This message will guide you through the Annual Update process.
Only one Annual Update is required for each family at a primary address. The message will continue to appear in your inbox until the end of the Annual Update period. Please disregard the message once you have completed your Annual Update. You will receive a confirming email following completion of the Annual Update process.
Visit the Volunteer Management System to update your information or to register to volunteer if you have not done so previously.
New Student Enrollment
1. To enroll, log-on to the district website and complete the on-line application (http://www.srvusd.net/enrollyourchild)
2. After completing the on-line application, please make an appointment with Lisa Knebel @ firstname.lastname@example.org and bring your required documents to your scheduled appointment.
Paperwork required at your scheduled appointment:
1. Print out of your on-line application/summary
2. Students original birth certificate OR passport
3. Students immunization records from a physician
4. Parent / guardians original & current picture ID (Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID)
5. Original mortgage statement, escrow closing papers indicating sale has already closed, grant deed, property tax bill OR lease/rental agreement which states the property address, names of occupants living in Alamo (students name must appear) and signed by both parties (no copies accepted)
6. AND a current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals) unless you just moved in. In this case it will be requested at a later date.
SCHOOL LOOP LOG IN
3001 Miranda Avenue
Alamo, CA 94507
Our office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Main Office 1-925-855-5800
Principal Jon Campopiano
Assistant Principal Sandy Kontilis
Office Manager Denise True
Support Counselor Lauren Haynes
Psychologist Heather Contero
Counselor Tech/Registrar Lisa Knebel
Attendance Secretary Isabel Lau
Nurse Anju Lashkari
Head Custodian Luom Huynh
PTA President Leah Moss
6th grade wheel
Click here to view 6th grade wheel!
BRICKS ON SALE NOW!